Monday, October 14, 2019

Technology Artifacts Part 1

Students have so many resources they can use to convey information they've learned, ask questions to learn more, or prepare to help others learn. I've had the chance to explore a few different tools to showcase what students can do!

~~~~
This is an inforgraphic I put together using Canva for another class, that briefly talks about the differences of charter vs. public schools.
I chose to use this tool because I actually had to use it as a student myself! It was very easy to use with the provided templates, and there were so many options to choose from. Canva has a huge variety of templates to use for infographs, photos with words, custom Instagram posts, and more!

~~~~
Here I've made a potential flier for math club using Piktochart! Students could create, print, and post this to draw attention to their clubs. Or they could create poster to talk about their projects, pliers for other events, and more using piktochart! Personally, I liked this platform more than Canva, but they are different enough to really be able to use them for projects as needed. I will be using this tool for my own work in the future!

~~~~


I also created a Quizizz game! This is a great took to help students to quiz themselves, friends, or create flashcards. It is also a good tool for teachers to create a quiz for their students to give them a study tool. Click here to play my Quizizz!

No comments:

Post a Comment